WHY CHOOSE US
You will receive a warm welcome at The Oak Tree Guest House, Farnborough’s longest established family run guest house.
We are about 10 minutes from the M3, situated on the A325 (Farnborough’s main road) and opposite the Farnborough Business Park (known as The Hub). View Directions
You can walk to the town centre in 10 minutes in one direction and 10 minutes in the other to the Farnborough Exhibition Centre, which is situated within Farnborough Airport. Aldershot is 10 minutes by transport. Farnborough main line train station is 15 minutes by foot or 5 minute by car/taxi.
GUEST HOUSE FEATURES
- We have a total of 6 rooms: 2 x triple with en-suite shower w/c, 2 x double with en-suite shower w/c, 1 x twin with en-suite shower w/c and 1 x twin with private shower w/c in the corridor.
- All rooms have a fridge, kettle, microwave and flat screen television.
- There is also a dining table and chairs and this is where you will find your self service continental style breakfast that you can eat in the comfort of your room.
- There is free fast broadband wifi and we have a car park in front of the guest house.
- Farnborough is the host to the world famous Farnborough International Air Show and the Exhibition Centre is one of the largest in the South. The BDO darts every January is held at the Lakeside Complex approximately 4 miles away.